Meow

Connecticat, United States
We are three spoiled kitties named Trouble, Mischif & Lylah Kitty. Our mommy doesn't let us out so we stay indoors. But that's ok cause we get all the food, water & toys we could ever want. Plus there's all sorts of places to sleep & things to tear up.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have a name!!

Mommy finally gave me a name!! She now calls me Lylah Kitty. It feels so good for mommy to call my name, I come prancing everytime she says my name.

I came to have my mommy when I guess she decided Trouble & Mischif needed a new playmate. A man she plays pool w/had been talking about me & my siblings to her. She says he told her how he helps take care of the homeless kitties in his condo complex. He helps them find good mommies & daddies to love.

So mommy & lil girl came by when it was ok for me to leave my furry mommy to look at me & my available brothers & sisters. We were all huddled under a bush when they came to look. Mommy & I locked eyes, then mommy said I want that one. The man I had known for so long was able to get me out from my huddle so mommy & lil girl could hold me. After I got hugs from the lil girl that was it. I was in love. I knew they would make me happy, but I was scared to leave my furry mommy & siblings.

I rode to my new home in lil girls lap the whole time. Then new mommy brought me in the home. She brought me to what she called her room & put me on this big, warm thing. Comes to find out that's what spoiled kitties get to sleep on w/their people. She called it her bed. She gave me food, water & a little box for me to poop in.

Soon mommy said no more food & water in her room that I had to eat out of the BIG BOY bowls all the way downstairs. Hey I didn't mind cause there was WAAAAAAAY more food for me to be a piggy on. But I got mad when she said I had to use the BIG BOY boxes all the way downstairs. So I pooped where I had been cause I wanted too. WOW did new mommy get mad at me!!! But she did give me back my box but in a place where she & lil girl have their box. It's better than the BIG BOY boxes, cause mommy doesn't realize I'm still too little to jump in their boxes to poops.

Before I had no name & all I was called was her, kitten or kitty. Now I have a name... I am Lylah Kitty aka The Trouble Maker & I have a loving new mommy to spoil me as the diva I am ;)

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Lylah, yoo keep dem boy kitties in line!. Dey need to know dat da gerls are in charge.

The Cat Realm said...

Welcome little girl to the Cat Blogosphere! I am so happy you found a wonderful forever home AND get to blog too!!!
karl

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Lylah! It's grate you got a Mommy and a furever home and a blog! Woo hoo! We's furry glad to meet you. TT, Molly and Shadow tolded us about yore blog so we hadda come and visit. We just putted yoo on our linkies and the ones ofur at the Cat Blogosphere too. We are gonna haf fun gettin to know yoo!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hi Lylah, Trouble and Mischief! It's pawesome to meet y'all! Lylah, we are glad you found a new home...you look so adorable!

~Donny, Casey, Marie

The Lee County Clowder said...

Lylah is a cute kittie. A really cute kittie.

Be careful, Trouble and Mischif. Any kittie as cute as Lylah can get away with murder, and likely plans on it.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Lylah Kitty, Trouble and Mischif, you furiends TT, Molly and Shadow told us about your new blog. We came to say Welcome. We love your story of getting your forever home and you are one cute kitty girl! We will be back to learn more about you!
Your FL furiends,

Karen Jo said...

Hi Lylah, Trouble and Mischief. TT, Molly and Shadow told us that you had a new blog, so I came over to say hello. I am so glad that you got a forever home and a name, Lylah.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

*waves paw* Hi cousins! It's abouts times she gots a name.

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Fanksgiving yall :)
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi